Thursday, June 19, 2008

RIP Kelvin

It was my mum who first mentioned it, that she heard about a teacher who suddenly passed away. But I didnt check on it until the day before his cremation. I guess I was a little skeptical but life has a way of making you see how fragile our mortality is.

Kelvin, I worked with for maximum 5 months only. But he was a straight-forward kinda person - no bullshit, no cover-ups, direct. In a world where you tire of hearing backstabbers and people who put on a front, he was a rarity. And with more than 10 years of teaching experience, he was a knowledge mine. In short, I respect this guy. It is a tremendous loss for the teaching fraternity.

I saw him all the way from the church to the final destination. That's the least I could do.

You are off to a better world to serve God, Kelvin. Rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters