Wednesday, May 28, 2008

When it blew over

School ended last week and boy, am I glad for it! I have been telling friends that with each class I went to, I just emerged with more work. And you know with assignments - you always do them at the last minute. Ha!

Nothing significant the week past. Giles Peterson WWF Day 3 was sub-par. Except for Diplo who played a great set comprising rock, tribal, soulful house, drum and bass (yeah,everything!), the rest were BORING. Aldrin is not the same anymore, K and D couldnt really find their ground and although Karizma made a surprise appearance, he played quite flat. And I heard they put Ame and Karizma in a basement carpark the day before for Day 2 of the WWF. Hokay...

I am just glad I didnt cough up money for that kinda treatment.

IT'S THE HOLS!

One BBQ coming up today, dental surgery on Friday, GESL on Monday and again on 17th June. Then there's the possibility I might be required to turn up at my practicum school.

So better to cherish this short holiday. I am going to be putting in significant hours at
1) forex - seriously, I have not been doing anything at all! I am disgusted with myself. I really want to learn to use the Saxo Trader platform 'cos it's so much more user-friendly than the metatrader. But who to turn to for guidance?
2) stock valuation and purchase - top of my list: M1, furniture companies such as Harvey Norman, Lorenzo, Starhub, Natural Cool
3) reading - more philosophy, more funny stories!

More to come over the next couple of days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters