Because...
I haven't posted for a while, my head is really chockful of shit now. So here we go (all numbered for your easy reference):
1) the NKF debacle: which was a huge embarrassment. NKF goes to court all smug and disillusioned with their grand idea of how big they are and therefore cannot be brought to their knees. Well, Durai, I've got news for you: those big fall bigger still. And how they fell.
2) (door) bitches and watch-me-chest-and-talk-you-down bouncers: at an infamous club at the Esplanade (woah! u ain't getting the name outta me but then again, how many clubs are at the Esplanade,anyway?), the attitudes of the door staff took on a complete change when the resident dj personally came out to usher us in. Give me a "H", give me an "I", give me a double "P" and an "O". Hmmm...no,wait. That's not how you spell "HYPOCRITICAL".
3) ok,poky!
4) Jon Cutler feat. Kemedi - "You Groove Me" Bet you didn't know infantile vocals can be this sensual,ya? But paedophile, I am not.
5) smashing the opposition all over the place on Soccer Sunday: ok,i admit, that tackle on Danny (yeah,I did win the ball but it's bloody sunday soccer and you just aren't s'pposed to do those sorta thing) was totally uncalled for - he was in no way a threat,man! Stupid, really. Good thing I've always been good with my tackling, otherwise...
Wow! I feel light-headed already!
1) the NKF debacle: which was a huge embarrassment. NKF goes to court all smug and disillusioned with their grand idea of how big they are and therefore cannot be brought to their knees. Well, Durai, I've got news for you: those big fall bigger still. And how they fell.
2) (door) bitches and watch-me-chest-and-talk-you-down bouncers: at an infamous club at the Esplanade (woah! u ain't getting the name outta me but then again, how many clubs are at the Esplanade,anyway?), the attitudes of the door staff took on a complete change when the resident dj personally came out to usher us in. Give me a "H", give me an "I", give me a double "P" and an "O". Hmmm...no,wait. That's not how you spell "HYPOCRITICAL".
3) ok,poky!
4) Jon Cutler feat. Kemedi - "You Groove Me" Bet you didn't know infantile vocals can be this sensual,ya? But paedophile, I am not.
5) smashing the opposition all over the place on Soccer Sunday: ok,i admit, that tackle on Danny (yeah,I did win the ball but it's bloody sunday soccer and you just aren't s'pposed to do those sorta thing) was totally uncalled for - he was in no way a threat,man! Stupid, really. Good thing I've always been good with my tackling, otherwise...
Wow! I feel light-headed already!

2 Comments:
What's at DXO ... seems like i missed alot of Funz with U guys ..
www.saloon.com.au the only club here that play house ... but they just play for a 30 min set after that a switch of genre --> RETRO eeks ..
haiz
Time for me to Quit HOUSE
Nothing's much at DXO la. A couple of pretentious people,that's all. But we have seen this type of people already, haven't we? A certain DJ Green*** comes to mind.
Will tell you more about the We Love House project that never took off despite all the big talk from our dear friend. MSN yo!
Post a Comment
<< Home