Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Aug/Sept

I really like that cross-over period between months. Yet another month survived unscathed (but just barely) and another new month to make a fresh start.

But before September rolls by, surely a retrospective look at August is in order....

One screw-up at work, partly due to my arithmetic ineptitude but largely because I am so easily distracted these days. I just want to get the work out of the way so I can start looking up on stuff that really matters. Like useless facts or updates about that hole in the ozone layer (environmentalist me...yeah!) . Or Japanese porn links. Mmmmmm....Kaedeeeee (Matsushima).

And on that note, I am enjoying time with the women in my life. So better to enjoy it while it lasts, ya?

Then there's the club I call home. Zouk closes for a month 2nd week of September onwards and that's gotta suck, OK?! Where would we go? How will we live?? Lanjiao OK?! But then again, I managed to survive the weekend without it, so...

And btw, does anyone else notice that the people that go to Zouk these days are really just there to get pissed drunk? They are not that much into the music, they really just want to pick up others' girlfriends and start fighting (Byden knows about my inclination to get in REALLY close to an on-going fight so when some bozo brushes against me, my beating his head into his shirt is therefore justifiable. Oh, I love fighting). To them, I say:

SUCK IT

Aaaah.....and a chirpy September beckons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ming said...

Haha! Now that you explained, it isn't so weird anymore that you let me know about your wedgie of a menstrual cycle.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters