Coffee and Cigarettes
OK,I botched my smoke-free grand plan. Again.
Oh, fuck it.
It made for some senseless conversation anyway, smoking. Over some of the most bland coffee you can get for your six bucks at Borders, Deborah had to learn about what sensation smoking gives. I don't know where or how that came about but I try my very best when people ask. So I mentioned how it gives me a nice tingling feel all the way down there in my toes.
Which, by the way, is not true. But heck. Whack.
That answer, unfortunately, she took to be the cue to press the little button and launched a barrage of follow-up questions. Only after a series of "I don't know"s and acknowledging that yes, smoking is indeed big bloody ass bad, was I relieved the burden of being the focus of enquiry.
So we tore apart the vanilla-fied brownie and went into a fiercely-contested discussion about convex and concave chocolate slopes.
Oh, fuck it.
It made for some senseless conversation anyway, smoking. Over some of the most bland coffee you can get for your six bucks at Borders, Deborah had to learn about what sensation smoking gives. I don't know where or how that came about but I try my very best when people ask. So I mentioned how it gives me a nice tingling feel all the way down there in my toes.
Which, by the way, is not true. But heck. Whack.
That answer, unfortunately, she took to be the cue to press the little button and launched a barrage of follow-up questions. Only after a series of "I don't know"s and acknowledging that yes, smoking is indeed big bloody ass bad, was I relieved the burden of being the focus of enquiry.
So we tore apart the vanilla-fied brownie and went into a fiercely-contested discussion about convex and concave chocolate slopes.

2 Comments:
Coffee is fucking nice and reasonably priced . I can get a 12 oz mocha at 4.00 AUD.
Apple shooters cost a dollar each in my Uni Bar .
A nice non bitter beer cost 2 dollars a porter .
A plate of plain rice cost me 3.60 AUD in my school cafe so potatoes become my staple diet :)
Cheap !!!!
Ps: miss my speedy topic changing
conversation ?
ps-agained : I miss Prata !!
apple shooters are double that price here. that is if you order during happy hr somemore. so i've been having too much beer here cos they are more value per 100ml.
plain rice for $3.60??? where did they get their rice from???
Post a Comment
<< Home