Work and play
You know how at certain stages in your life, you realise that you've had enough of something and you want out sooner than later, because you fear the "too late".
Career-wise, that's happening to me. Another 4 months at my present place (to make a full year of employment) and that's it. I want to move on and explore. It's been great working for Mr Lim. I learnt so much and grown so much with his mentorship. I've been to places in the region (the Surabaya trip was truly an adrenaline rush - 4 hours to the flight and business class at that! Priceless). Then there's the hot babe who works in the same building. With her long golden hair, pert ass and slender legs, you would want to bang her in the lift too.
I will miss her...
Work aside, last night was pretty funky. Met Shirly, who was quite the head turner with her little skirt and slim body. She's married, though, so let's not go too much into this (get those filthy thoughts outta your fucking prick of a head, you bastard. Take this! And that! Heya!).
Rongjia's back too, though a little subdued. Rightfully so, I guess. "Stage 3", he referred to his dad's cancer. That's BAD shit, OK? Things will get better, bud. I am sure.
And then there's her. I like how she would come from behind and put her arms around me at the bookshop.Then we would thumb the nice glossy pages of the interior design books. I like it that she mentions I am a good seducer. Then we would make the little corner of the park ours till 130am on a Friday morning. But she had to play games with me. Don't get me wrong. I do like playing too. But when it's a bit too early to start, I don't dig.
Career-wise, that's happening to me. Another 4 months at my present place (to make a full year of employment) and that's it. I want to move on and explore. It's been great working for Mr Lim. I learnt so much and grown so much with his mentorship. I've been to places in the region (the Surabaya trip was truly an adrenaline rush - 4 hours to the flight and business class at that! Priceless). Then there's the hot babe who works in the same building. With her long golden hair, pert ass and slender legs, you would want to bang her in the lift too.
I will miss her...
Work aside, last night was pretty funky. Met Shirly, who was quite the head turner with her little skirt and slim body. She's married, though, so let's not go too much into this (get those filthy thoughts outta your fucking prick of a head, you bastard. Take this! And that! Heya!).
Rongjia's back too, though a little subdued. Rightfully so, I guess. "Stage 3", he referred to his dad's cancer. That's BAD shit, OK? Things will get better, bud. I am sure.
And then there's her. I like how she would come from behind and put her arms around me at the bookshop.Then we would thumb the nice glossy pages of the interior design books. I like it that she mentions I am a good seducer. Then we would make the little corner of the park ours till 130am on a Friday morning. But she had to play games with me. Don't get me wrong. I do like playing too. But when it's a bit too early to start, I don't dig.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home