Random-ity
Saturday was spent working one labyrinth of a Comex with Rongjia. It should be so easy to get around and look for bargains but when everyone else in Singapore has the same idea as you, you just know you would
1) witness the "pusher" - he's the one who will not bother to apologise for his bulldozing ways. And because he doesn't care if you are even staring at him, he's quite unaffected and continues to worm his way through. Until you deliberately try to hold him back a little by standing in the way of the bulky items he's just bought so the poor lil' fella has to huff and puff to maneuvre. Oh, just to frustrate him a little.
2) fucking spend nearly 20 mins to get across a bridge that is little more than 50 metres in length. Add hot sticky bodies for a complete recipe to do your Saturday in.
3) want the Government to stop its procreation policies and other rubbish schemes to bring in "foreign talent". I think it's quite enough I have to deal with the maddening crowds on weekdays. On weekends, more people are the last things I want to see. So get your hair outta my face already!
The Vietnamese food wasn't too bad though. Mental note to myself: get soup-based dishes and leave the Viet kopi-o till after the meal.
Then it was off Pat N Kelly's for their engagement parteeeee. Lovely couple, this. They went to the States to slam the shackles on each other and they want to celebrate that?! Wat the...?! So, never mind, we went. There were Polaroids (really fun thing to have if you have a party), lotsa oily hawker fare laden with killer levels of cholestrol (wah lau, just eat can anot?) and champagne etc. For all that, we just had to scream our "YAM SENG"s loud as we can. Not a bad trade-off,huh?
1) witness the "pusher" - he's the one who will not bother to apologise for his bulldozing ways. And because he doesn't care if you are even staring at him, he's quite unaffected and continues to worm his way through. Until you deliberately try to hold him back a little by standing in the way of the bulky items he's just bought so the poor lil' fella has to huff and puff to maneuvre. Oh, just to frustrate him a little.
2) fucking spend nearly 20 mins to get across a bridge that is little more than 50 metres in length. Add hot sticky bodies for a complete recipe to do your Saturday in.
3) want the Government to stop its procreation policies and other rubbish schemes to bring in "foreign talent". I think it's quite enough I have to deal with the maddening crowds on weekdays. On weekends, more people are the last things I want to see. So get your hair outta my face already!
The Vietnamese food wasn't too bad though. Mental note to myself: get soup-based dishes and leave the Viet kopi-o till after the meal.
Then it was off Pat N Kelly's for their engagement parteeeee. Lovely couple, this. They went to the States to slam the shackles on each other and they want to celebrate that?! Wat the...?! So, never mind, we went. There were Polaroids (really fun thing to have if you have a party), lotsa oily hawker fare laden with killer levels of cholestrol (wah lau, just eat can anot?) and champagne etc. For all that, we just had to scream our "YAM SENG"s loud as we can. Not a bad trade-off,huh?
------------
I've had her over last night. Mmmmmm...
------------
And because of that, I seriously so need to sleep now...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. "Drooling over office keyboard no good. Fire you, I will" says Boss.
Yes, Boss.
------------
I need a bloody holiday. Yes, make it the bloodiest one.
------------
I wanna catch this one over the weekend:
http://www.zhaowei.com/bewithme_press.html
Samantha Tan...wooooooooooooooo. Ezann Lee...woo. Samantha Tan...wooooooooooooooo.
http://www.zhaowei.com/bewithme_press.html
Samantha Tan...wooooooooooooooo. Ezann Lee...woo. Samantha Tan...wooooooooooooooo.

1 Comments:
Anyway ..
U know i am one of the foreign talent Ur goverment is refering ...
wahaha
Talent from Msia.
Post a Comment
<< Home