Eve of Eve of CNY and then Eve Itself
EECNY was spent @Zouk with Sel, Chris, Jerald and a posse of TH people incl. Diane, her friend, Jane (who's quite attractive 'cos she likes house and Velvet! *high-fives*), Yiqian etc.
Byden was playing a rocking set 1am onwards AND this track absolutely got me:
Fedde le Grand - "Put your hands up for Detroit". It's quite awesome when u put it on the dancefloor but bland when played over my puny excuses of a speaker.
Then we went Velvet and Phuture. Velvet really came alive when Brendon took over the reins but Phuture was just screwed. It's my least favoured place in the entire club - there was a fight going on inside, the music's *bleah* and there's no space on the floor.
Chris looked really disinterested so we put him outta his misery at 330am.
------------
Woke up 12p to go for my facial at Face of Man (Orchard). My skin's just awful. There are acne scars crawling all over my face and according to the guy, I am smoking too much and not resting enough. I must agree. Sigh.
Then he went on to put me through this steam machine to get my pores open. And proceeded to draw blood from my face! Extraction, he called it. It's damn painful hokay! God, my face had all these swollen botches all over and then he proceeds to dab chemical peeling fruit acids over my face. Make it a double ouch! Please kill me!
After 3 minutes, he realised my toes were all curled up and that I must be suffering in pain (duh! I told you it was painful, didnt I?!) so he cleaned me up and laid on this mentholanted clay mask on my face. You seen those comic characters who had their butts on fire? When they put out the fires by plonking themselves in the water or snow, they go "AAAaaaah..."? Well, my face sure felt like a burning ass today.
Later after 12, she messaged me:
"Happy Piggy Year B1..hope tis yr b a much 1 4 u..r u out having fun?"
I havent replied her yet. Will do so in the morning.
Then Jerald came online with his handling of this girl that he wanted. I could only advise that he settle things with his gf first. It's just not right to hanker after another girl when you are supposed to be attached. If any of my guy friends are single and want to play the game, I say "show them who's da man!". But there will be no games when you are not supposed to play.
Integrity is just as important as the girl, dude. Maybe more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home