An interview over beer
This has to be one of the most interesting interviews you can ever attend. Over at Asia Pacific Breweries today, we were group-interviewed and split up into groups to do a little case study after which we presented ourselves. No lady interviewees in sight (I wonder why) so there were 8 of us guys.
We bonded quickly. It's amazing. Just of those times when you are in a room full of people in the same situation as you but friendlier and none of the stern faces. Friendly competition, you can call it.
Like in my Catholic JC days, which were tremendous fun. We didnt really study and everyday was spent writing to our secret pals (I remember my one - her name's Elaine and she has this pair of lanky legs, sparkly eyes and tucked in blouse that shows off her tits. Woooo.......), finding new dishes to try out in the canteen with Terence and poking at Adrian's gangsta scar/tattoo and re-listening to his story about gang fights in the badass streets of Johor Bahru.
I didnt really believe him anyway.
Then when the interview was over, we had a little Q&A session over what else, beer. I didnt get any cos I am not that into drinking in the day nor do I want a beer-induced lobster-red face in front of my interviewer. When it was all done, we bantered outside somemore over cigarettes. Really unreal stuff, this interview.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home