Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Work? What work?

The best bit about these couple weeks has the steady influx of job interviews. *Phew!* I must be doing something right those couple months cos it's been good. This week alone will see me attending 7 interviews. Some interest me more than others, of course e.g. I aint too keen on doing advertising sales for a new magazine while the HSBC one sounds good (except the one-year bond is a real dampener) with its remuneration package. But I gotta pass the tests first and I dont think I aced those. They are quite tricky, really. And not forgetting the MOM interview on Tuesday - I am very hopeful about that one. It sounds very interesting except the opportunity for advancement seems a bit hazy.
Right now, I just wanna attend as many interviews as I can so I can brush up on my interviewing skills for the big one...like the Asia Pacific Breweries one. That one will really add tremendous value to my professional career should I get it. Afterall, APB arent really stooges when it comes to marketing. They must have something for me to learn with all that marketing successes they garnered. But (yes, there must always be some imperfection in life, isnt it?) they are too damn far...in Boon Lay. Oh well, we will see how that one goes first.
In the meantime, gotta keep applying for things that interest me. There aint no slacking till I secure something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters