That wuss @Far East
His girl wasnt sure where the queue was, so I tapped her gently on the forearm where she should go and that's behind us. Sleep-deprived and that she wasnt that pleasant to look at, she got a stern face from me. Tough luck.
Boyfriend/date/wuss decided to act macho and kept remarking loudly how I shouldnt have touched her etc. Boy, that was some rush I got from touching your lardy girlfriend, jackass. You feel me? My gf heard and she wasnt too pleased - she thought her bf had better taste than to touch lardy pussies which I concurred with. But OK, I rather let this rest because maybe, I shouldnt have been so uptight about the possible queue-jump she was attempting. Maybe I should have put her in her right place (literally) with an offer of a lolly or cheshire-cat smile or whatever.
I smiled at my gf and told her to chill. Let's let it go.
Boyfriend/date/fuck wuss decided to let rip a parting shot as we finished with our buy. And that did it for me. You want a scene, you will get one. So I screwed him there. Dude, you should know better than to act macho with me because 1) you are still stuck in the fuck queue and people are bound to stare at your pathetic face 2) you dont have a cute gf to take away some of that embarassment I just tossed at you 3) being cool is much more attractive than PRETENDING.
I walked off after I gave him enough abuse. I bring the war to your doorstep and I decide how and when to end it. He stayed behind to lick his wounds.
Next time you will learn, jackass - if you wanna be anal with me, you will have it all rusty and pointy up yours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home