Seb Fontaine is not IT,OK?!
After a few drinks too many, Alicia started spewing rubbish that Seb Fontaine is God. Which is not true. Danny Tenaglia is. But Fontaine did play a good set. It was a planned set with all the peaks spaced out evenly. And there were a few classics put out there onto the floor towards the end of the night.
Rongjia drove us back after, in that tank of his. Brings back good memories of when I was with my Temasek Hall posse and Victor would drive all 7 of us back in his Mercedes after food and drinks. Yup, 7 and Leonard would have Jay on his lap. Haha!
Then came this over his sound system...
Damien Rice - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
"Did I say that I loathe you
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind"
Lovely song.
Rongjia drove us back after, in that tank of his. Brings back good memories of when I was with my Temasek Hall posse and Victor would drive all 7 of us back in his Mercedes after food and drinks. Yup, 7 and Leonard would have Jay on his lap. Haha!
Then came this over his sound system...
Damien Rice - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
"Did I say that I loathe you
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind"
Lovely song.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home