Monday, October 31, 2005

"Diao"

In Hokkien, that means "stuck". Friday and Saturday were like that...

Once again, Sonny proves to be the most boring DJ in the entire Zouk resident stable. Tony Tay is almost there just because he likes to shout into the mic. This Mohd Sultan, it ain't. Nonetheless, when it comes to the music, he's got a slight edge over Sonny. Then Alicia came and I have to be stuck with her. I really don't like it when she comes as she pleases and I have to be stuck with her at Winebar just so she can drink. It takes me away from the dancefloor for way too long and I detest that. Sometimes, I wonder why I even put up with all of that...

Saturday night was spent with her over "The Legend of Zorro", which is a dull film. Except for Catherine Zeta-Jones' chemistry with Antonio Banderras, the rest of the film is a loosely-knitted story full of explosions, American history and the Hollywood standard fare of hero prevailing over obstacles to love and justice. Right, I hear you yawning already. It's reasonably ok for aiding vegetative moods since it is quite dumb. At more than 2 hours long, it can also put you to sleep when you vegetated enough too...

With all that dumbing at the theatre, I guess that explains why we shed a few points in the IQ department when she came over...

Dumb-ass weekend. Maybe Seb Fontaine can make it right this Saturday. Wooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters