Squeezing
I am really,really drained. The entire October has been a fucking blur. Work was that tiring and little wonder my back muscles are all in knots. Worse is you know you need a break yet the reverse happens: more is demanded from you.
So it was rather good to receive a few backrubs from her. And then me squeezing her till she mews :)
The only good thing to come out of the entire kids' camp was my nice brown tan. They in class, I by the pool. Perfect.
Zouk was terrible on Friday. Nobody was quite happy cos we spent ridiculous amounts of time getting stuck. The decor wasn't to my pleasing either. Too clean, too fat.
More to come over the next couple days. I just want to vegetate now.
So it was rather good to receive a few backrubs from her. And then me squeezing her till she mews :)
The only good thing to come out of the entire kids' camp was my nice brown tan. They in class, I by the pool. Perfect.
Zouk was terrible on Friday. Nobody was quite happy cos we spent ridiculous amounts of time getting stuck. The decor wasn't to my pleasing either. Too clean, too fat.
More to come over the next couple days. I just want to vegetate now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home