The simplest things
It was a wonderous time with her last night. Waited for her at the lobby then having her hands on my arm as I walked her to our waiting cab. Somewhat resembling those quaint little moments in the mooovies where the guy walks the girl to a waiting limo and people looking on in awe, only we are much dressed down.
OK,anyway.....
We got to Changi Village in time to savour the Ipoh hor fun I had so much of when I was a Pasir Risian. Be sure to choose the original one. Apparently, there are now TWO stalls selling the same thing...and they are next to each other. Now, that's what I call competition. It's been a while since I was there and the one with a rodeo signboard seemed dodgy, so I plucked for the one with the white plates.
Bingo!
She liked it too. Score!
Then over this little village-esque bridge over a little sungei and on to the beach we went. Plonked our butts on the (somewhat) wet sand where we watched the planes sail by. And gawked at the moon in all of its egg yolky glory. Had a little game of catch with the water and finally relinquishing our places to the incoming tide. Said hi to a couple of our feline friends on our way back. And they meowed back. Haha!
Very simple. Very nice.
OK,anyway.....
We got to Changi Village in time to savour the Ipoh hor fun I had so much of when I was a Pasir Risian. Be sure to choose the original one. Apparently, there are now TWO stalls selling the same thing...and they are next to each other. Now, that's what I call competition. It's been a while since I was there and the one with a rodeo signboard seemed dodgy, so I plucked for the one with the white plates.
Bingo!
She liked it too. Score!
Then over this little village-esque bridge over a little sungei and on to the beach we went. Plonked our butts on the (somewhat) wet sand where we watched the planes sail by. And gawked at the moon in all of its egg yolky glory. Had a little game of catch with the water and finally relinquishing our places to the incoming tide. Said hi to a couple of our feline friends on our way back. And they meowed back. Haha!
Very simple. Very nice.

1 Comments:
changi village regular ?
U got lotsa fren @ the car park ?
Post a Comment
<< Home