Tuesday, October 11, 2005

For more time to myself

It's been a while,hasn't it?

September and October thus far, have been hectic, to say the least. Work has been crazy, Zouk's shutters are still down and the football has been bland. Chelsea's not my favourite. Not even remotely one. But you have to give credit where it's due. And The Blues are really playing clinical football. Efficient. Fuss-free. Championship stuff. Just like Pete Sampras. Or Michael Schumacher. Boring,yes. But they still win.

The last couple of days had me pondering. The serious stuff like when to take a poop or should I just hold it in till the commercials come on. And the more mundane ones that inevitably begin with "what the fuck? blah,blah,blah"

1) I don't talk much because I don't feel the need to,OK? I am not some attention-deficient loose cannon who blabbers ad nausem because he can't bear silence. The times I really talk, those I reserve for moments when my life's in absolute danger, when I need things done or when I am with people I kinda like. I prefer to do and how I like to.

2) Oh,shuddup already,Yvonne. I knew I did wrong then. I shouldn't have. We shouldn't have. More importantly, you shouldn't have. We should just leave it at that - you go your way and me mine. At least, I would have some respect for you. Now, there's none. I pity your boyfriend. Somebody should tell him. Not me.

3) I think I am too hard on myself. I am a perfectionist, I've been told so many times. *Sigh. Maybe.

4) "If looks can kill..." SS tells me. I sure cut a stern figure with my arms akimbo and my long face,no? HAHA! Well, at least, I got her laughing.

5) I miss all my Zouking!!! And all these great people who add to the magic of Fridays and Saturdays by the Singapore River: Rongjia, Han, Gwen, Eileen, Eugene, Yew Seng, Timothy, Danny, Selina, Chris, Kelly, Patrick, Alicia. U guys know you gonna have to make it on 21st October. See you on the dancefloor!

P.S. My heart goes out to those quake victimes in Pakistan and India. I can imagine the horror of hearing children crying themselves hoarse under all that rubble. They being trapped while others' lives slowly ebbed away so near them. Too scary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You piece of shit, poor excuse of a man, dun criticise my blog. I cant write well ok? I'm retarded. I graduated from Kindergarten. Screw yourself. You and your zouk shit! =p

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ming said...

michelle is one krazy b***ch. but its ok - I LOVE YOUUUUUU!

Monday, October 31, 2005 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters