I hate Zouk and others
It's just as well that Zouk has turned out this way (read: poseur). Quite frankly, I am sick of all that clubbing. I've not heard anything remotely good for a long time. With most of the gigs I've been to the past few months, it's been sporadic moments of "yay!" interspersed with too much "nay"s. Yet, because more fun can be had at the club than at home, I am invariably there when the weekends come. Even then, I wonder if it is REALLY that much more fun-everything's kinda off these days.
I hate having to pay through my nose to have pain inflicted on me. That's what root canal treatment does. Just when I thought I would finally have enough to get me the car I've always wanted, this happens. Fuck.
Not having a driving license also makes me hateful. Bad tooth! Bad!
I hate having to pay through my nose to have pain inflicted on me. That's what root canal treatment does. Just when I thought I would finally have enough to get me the car I've always wanted, this happens. Fuck.
Not having a driving license also makes me hateful. Bad tooth! Bad!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home