Comatose
Surprisingly, that wasnt my state of being after Zoukout. Unlike last year's, I was suitably fresh despite after some fierce dancing (in the rain) at the Velvet arena. Of course, I didnt stay long enough for Aldrin's sunrise set (it was too damn cold and wet) but that doesnt have anything to do with my energy levels still up at 630am. More likely, I paced myself better this time round and not bother with catching up with my friends who are all over the place...again. Just great music, myself and the rain.
And working here at Chinese High School (I have a educational camp here) has been superb. I get time to do what I want and knock off early. Of course, I have to come in here a little earlier in the morning but it's still yay! It certainly doesnt feel like work here.
Overall, I feel I have reached some sort of plateau already. With the self-realisation that everything is in equilibrium, gone too my previously unrelentless passion for fun-seeking. Perhaps what everyone says is true - you can have enough of fun. At first, it does seem like I am turning boring (gasp!) but I know better than to pretend otherwise. I will deal with this. Not partying as much as before shouldnt have to equate no life. There's more to come, I assure you.
P.S. She wants to be my girlfriend! Wow... It all started when we were talking about friends and how I categorise them. She asked where she is in my list...and wasnt too satisfied with the answer of "very special". And after a little more digression, she said outright she wants to be my girl. I think it's time too. She's been a good girl and I cant wait to show her off to my papa and mama :)
And working here at Chinese High School (I have a educational camp here) has been superb. I get time to do what I want and knock off early. Of course, I have to come in here a little earlier in the morning but it's still yay! It certainly doesnt feel like work here.
Overall, I feel I have reached some sort of plateau already. With the self-realisation that everything is in equilibrium, gone too my previously unrelentless passion for fun-seeking. Perhaps what everyone says is true - you can have enough of fun. At first, it does seem like I am turning boring (gasp!) but I know better than to pretend otherwise. I will deal with this. Not partying as much as before shouldnt have to equate no life. There's more to come, I assure you.
P.S. She wants to be my girlfriend! Wow... It all started when we were talking about friends and how I categorise them. She asked where she is in my list...and wasnt too satisfied with the answer of "very special". And after a little more digression, she said outright she wants to be my girl. I think it's time too. She's been a good girl and I cant wait to show her off to my papa and mama :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home