Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Getting into the groove of things

This surely must be one of the hardest episodes in my life. Being jobless was the one thing that seem to have caused all these. I didn't think it would be this hard but it is. Accepting the fact that I have lost my job, I am done with already. But the getting back is only just beginning and it's slow and tedious...

Having a lumbering piece of stone-faced me prowling around the house isnt exactly the most appealing sight you can have. So the best I can do now is to keep looking out for jobs that interest me and to keep applying. I am also reading about interview techniques and mentally readying myself for the possible questions I may be asked. This much I can do. I am trying very hard to keep at it. It's tedious work but I have to do it.

As for the gf, we havent spoke in almost 4 days now and I am quite unsure about how to rescue the whole thing. I do love her but I dont think I did wrong in not letting her see this. Reading about other women before her doesnt help anything and I stand by that. She likes to think differently and I cant get at what she might be thinking now. There's a niggering thought that I should just give it all up and put my hands up, admit that I suck at relationships.

But I want to make it work. I am not the sort who throws in the towel, despite the grating evil voice telling me to. I dont want to let it go without a fight.

She wont call. I know that. It's an unwritten rule that women swear by...

But she sure can drop by if she wants :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters