Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Out of the window and into the lilies

The gf's work environment reminds me of the time I spent at the Ministry. The workflow system and her fresh graduate colleagues who know how to have fun after work hours all sound so familiar. That was some good 3 months I had there...

-----
Workplace then was SDU. Not the charming main building but rather, the dowdy-looking one-storey bungalow with a garden full of spider lilies. Occasionally, we would have breakfast there.
But mostly, it's a great place to relax in. I would have my cigarette breaks there. You just need to bring your legs over the window ledge and there, in the garden already.
Sometimes, she would come over and join me. And frankly, I always wished she would come over and join me. I would tease her, we would talk and made plans for places to go. It was our little secret. That was what made it so exciting and yet so wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters