Saturday, May 19, 2007

All that jazz and razzmatazz

That was an exhausting Friday nite out at the club. Joey Negro was good 3am-ish and so I breached the pain threshold after 3 hours of non-stop dancing.

Woke up with huge eye bags cos supper was had with RJ till 6am. Breakfast lehz! Haha!

Now...here I am, on a Saturday lazy afternoon, tuned into Jazzfm. And how very soothing it is...

I dream that I will be able to travel to Europe...Oslo, Munich, Barcelona, Paris, London :)

I dream that I have a nice cosy house near the city with a tree-filled garden. It won't be huge but it will be just nice :) It will have a sunroom with dark brown cane furniture and white cushions. There will be a Balinese water feature in the garden. The walls will be a vintage yellow. There will be a yellow-haired kitty called "Ginger" and a golden retriever named "Chuck". Around the house will be stuff I bought on my travels, especially paintings.

I dream that I enjoy the work that I do. It will be in banking and finance - cos of the dynamism, the opportunities and the connectedness to everywhere else in the world. Not to mention the good salary :)

I dream and I love jazz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters