Reservist Mumbo-Jumbo
These 3 weeks are all reservist shit.
The rule about no cam phones allowed in camps is reasonable. But with almost all phones these days coming with cam feature, the part about not helping servicemen navigate this ruling is unreasonable.
Previously, they had those stickers that you can paste on your camera lenses. Now, they just chuck the responsibility to the serviceman. Fuck SAF. Typical. They want you in camp, without your cam phone while completely ignoring that these days, there are no phones that come without cam features. And they do nothing to help.
Fuck SAF.
Wednesday was 2nd interview with Aldrin and Jill. I havent heard from them yet so I guess it's no-go.
Friday was spent at Velvet with RJ, Denise and Bryan. Nothing spectacular there.
Sunday was durians with the ex. I dunno where all this is leading to. Frankly, I dont want to pursue anything with her. But I dont want to lose her either. This is completely selfish, I know. But I am human.
And I just realised my V3 is gone.
The rule about no cam phones allowed in camps is reasonable. But with almost all phones these days coming with cam feature, the part about not helping servicemen navigate this ruling is unreasonable.
Previously, they had those stickers that you can paste on your camera lenses. Now, they just chuck the responsibility to the serviceman. Fuck SAF. Typical. They want you in camp, without your cam phone while completely ignoring that these days, there are no phones that come without cam features. And they do nothing to help.
Fuck SAF.
Wednesday was 2nd interview with Aldrin and Jill. I havent heard from them yet so I guess it's no-go.
Friday was spent at Velvet with RJ, Denise and Bryan. Nothing spectacular there.
Sunday was durians with the ex. I dunno where all this is leading to. Frankly, I dont want to pursue anything with her. But I dont want to lose her either. This is completely selfish, I know. But I am human.
And I just realised my V3 is gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home