Do I Rock Your World?
These couple of weeks saw quite a number of new faces gracing the decks at Zouk e.g. Ramirez, Gareth and those guys from The Rapture, who would be taking over Velvet this Saturday.
Their common denominator? There's some rock in them. Even Laurent Garnier brought that into his last amazing set at Zouk. It was Red Hot Chilli Peppers dripping all over that Gary Stewart sound system then.
I can be a part-time fan of rock sometimes cos it's kinda fun to listen to. But I am getting a little scared. It seems that Zouk is moving away from its house music policy with all these rock and I resent that. I just want my house and it's already bloody hard to find it in decent places. If Zouk plays less of it, "I don't know what we will do".
More house, please?
Their common denominator? There's some rock in them. Even Laurent Garnier brought that into his last amazing set at Zouk. It was Red Hot Chilli Peppers dripping all over that Gary Stewart sound system then.
I can be a part-time fan of rock sometimes cos it's kinda fun to listen to. But I am getting a little scared. It seems that Zouk is moving away from its house music policy with all these rock and I resent that. I just want my house and it's already bloody hard to find it in decent places. If Zouk plays less of it, "I don't know what we will do".
More house, please?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home