Decisions, decisions
Lost and found: my V3. The screen is a little fuzzy now and I am kinda tired of the colour so it will be time to get a new one. I was never a fan of clamshell phones but the V3 has made a convert of me. It will be a V3 again.
Tracy has gotten back to me with an offer from Zouk. I may be thinking too much but there was uncertainty and hesitation in that voice. And the salary offered was $200 short of what I expect. The perks are overseas trips (at least one to the US every year), use of the club's Lexus RX and a badge of honour on my resume if I survive the probation period. That should come in useful for another career in events, marketing or with STB.
All that would cost me these:
1) more than 85% of my time. Effectively, only Mondays are free. Because Zouk brings in so many guest djs each month, I would have to receive them and see to their needs in Singapore. That's gonna put some spillover on Sundays.
2) no chance of earning a 2nd income. Bye bye tuition income.
3) apparently, some of the residents are familiar with my moniker on the forum. Some things I said may not have gone down very well with them. What? I was just being honest!
Besides I did say I never want to work for Zouk. It's fun house not work place.
All said, I have 2 days to consider. A higher pay packet would surely entice me. Otherwise, it's no go.
Tracy has gotten back to me with an offer from Zouk. I may be thinking too much but there was uncertainty and hesitation in that voice. And the salary offered was $200 short of what I expect. The perks are overseas trips (at least one to the US every year), use of the club's Lexus RX and a badge of honour on my resume if I survive the probation period. That should come in useful for another career in events, marketing or with STB.
All that would cost me these:
1) more than 85% of my time. Effectively, only Mondays are free. Because Zouk brings in so many guest djs each month, I would have to receive them and see to their needs in Singapore. That's gonna put some spillover on Sundays.
2) no chance of earning a 2nd income. Bye bye tuition income.
3) apparently, some of the residents are familiar with my moniker on the forum. Some things I said may not have gone down very well with them. What? I was just being honest!
Besides I did say I never want to work for Zouk. It's fun house not work place.
All said, I have 2 days to consider. A higher pay packet would surely entice me. Otherwise, it's no go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home