A Week Ago
Quick, pile on the guilt cos moi's been not updating as frequently as I should.
Then again, nothing much went on last week 'xcept I did a lot of marking. This is followed by another bout of marking + some fierce mark tallying work this week because there's more sections to be marked for the kids' end of year exam.
It didnt help that Zouk was disappointing again last week.
Nothing much to look forward to this week either. Something's been planned for 21 Oct anyway - Turkish Dervish dance performance, which looks like this:

Should be interesting :)
Then again, nothing much went on last week 'xcept I did a lot of marking. This is followed by another bout of marking + some fierce mark tallying work this week because there's more sections to be marked for the kids' end of year exam.
It didnt help that Zouk was disappointing again last week.
Nothing much to look forward to this week either. Something's been planned for 21 Oct anyway - Turkish Dervish dance performance, which looks like this:

Should be interesting :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home