Done With
And my NS stint is done with. One more notch on the ICT calendar.
In case some people question why Singapore men arent that keen on NS, let me emphasize that it is not so much the tough training and the discipline but the incredible amount of time wasted that gets to us.
It is hard enough visualising an unknown enemy. It's far worse when instructions are not passed down properly and no one knows exactly what to do with the time we have put into this whole hooha. For 90% of our time spent in the field, for example, it was spent sleeping, loitering, eating, talking cock, smoking and peeing. Anything but fighting. Like what the fuck?
I absolutely hate NS. It's just about the most potent mix of mental anguish (oh, the waiting!) and physical strain I have ever known.
Saturday was her birthday. She was at Winebar Friday but I didnt want to go say hi. I think she's getting the message now...
It's all done.
In case some people question why Singapore men arent that keen on NS, let me emphasize that it is not so much the tough training and the discipline but the incredible amount of time wasted that gets to us.
It is hard enough visualising an unknown enemy. It's far worse when instructions are not passed down properly and no one knows exactly what to do with the time we have put into this whole hooha. For 90% of our time spent in the field, for example, it was spent sleeping, loitering, eating, talking cock, smoking and peeing. Anything but fighting. Like what the fuck?
I absolutely hate NS. It's just about the most potent mix of mental anguish (oh, the waiting!) and physical strain I have ever known.
Saturday was her birthday. She was at Winebar Friday but I didnt want to go say hi. I think she's getting the message now...
It's all done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home