Music is the answer
Music
I dont know where I have been holed up all these while but while youtubing, I came across this demi-god who's fast catching up with Osunlade on my list of all-time fave house spinmeisters: JOJOFLORES
Pls take a listen at his myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78505360
The thing about excellent house djs like him is how their music captures all the emotions of love, happiness, sometimes the melancholy...the feeling of just being alive.
Money
Guess what? Almost all unit trusts sold in S'pore are in the red as of now. Save for pure money market ones, everything's just that - unpleasant to look at. Even my bond-money market fund has gone by more than 3%. So I plowed through the annual report and lo and behold - my fund has bought in some Lehmann corporate bonds.
You can't win all the time...
Material
- I have a nice enough 22" Samsung LCD TV in ma room. Nah, no need for the bigass ones.
- But I dont have a TV antennae for it...
- I have put aside some moolah for my driving lessons. School it shall be 'cos I dont trust independent private instruction
- But I don't have enough cash flow for a car. Yet. Timeline: 2 years to get my other sources of income onstream. Target: Subaru Forester in champagne gold, please
- Gotta get my ass down to some basic forex trading. I am paying good money for mentorship and all I have been to so far is one session...like, what the fk!
I dont know where I have been holed up all these while but while youtubing, I came across this demi-god who's fast catching up with Osunlade on my list of all-time fave house spinmeisters: JOJOFLORES
Pls take a listen at his myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78505360
The thing about excellent house djs like him is how their music captures all the emotions of love, happiness, sometimes the melancholy...the feeling of just being alive.
Money
Guess what? Almost all unit trusts sold in S'pore are in the red as of now. Save for pure money market ones, everything's just that - unpleasant to look at. Even my bond-money market fund has gone by more than 3%. So I plowed through the annual report and lo and behold - my fund has bought in some Lehmann corporate bonds.
You can't win all the time...
Material
- I have a nice enough 22" Samsung LCD TV in ma room. Nah, no need for the bigass ones.
- But I dont have a TV antennae for it...
- I have put aside some moolah for my driving lessons. School it shall be 'cos I dont trust independent private instruction
- But I don't have enough cash flow for a car. Yet. Timeline: 2 years to get my other sources of income onstream. Target: Subaru Forester in champagne gold, please
- Gotta get my ass down to some basic forex trading. I am paying good money for mentorship and all I have been to so far is one session...like, what the fk!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home