Monday, October 27, 2008

Ctrl-Z

My last post got lost in cyberspace because blogger.com had to be down then. So I have to attempt a belated "undo" and put here whatever ought to be here...

Music
- Zoukout's lineup is a load of crap. This is a club purportedly built on house music and the headliners are trance and electro ones. What a shame, Zouk. This club which I used to love is just another joint now. Like Nazri said, the love is gone. When you dont care that the members who have been so supportive all these years are no longer enjoying themselves, have a marketing manager who cares more about fashion than the music, you have Zouk.

- Found: Jojo Flores. I dont know where I have been hiding all this while but this guy plays soulful house, a genre that's increasingly deciminated by all that electro fluff. "Gotsoul" - that's the word on his shirts. Yes, he's got it right. Housey, soulful, vocal - the way dance music should be.

Material
- I am still paying the installments for the forex course and not practising my trading. I am a dick. I propose that I look up the guys at Saxo Capital and go in as a complete novice so I can learn to use their ultra user-friendly platform. I should pretending I know SOMETHING about forex trading because whatever something I know is just peanuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters