Quarterly Review
Well, it's been that long since my post eh?
It may have been 3 plus months but not much's happened anyways. Except I've been posted to another place, which sucks because 1) there arent that many eye candy 2)there's this fat ugly bitch in the office whose every word addressed to me drips with utter contempt 3) it has the dirtiest and most drab staffroom ever. But I am more comfortable with teaching at this level. O levels? No kick la! Which means less stress.
The driving's coming along alright. I am in revision mode now, getting ready for the big day on 13 April. I am dealing better with driving off on slopes too. Now, I tend to release the clutch before the accelerator so there's less risk of rolling back. But my gear-changing on turning still needs work. Other things to note:
1) stop no matter what at the stop line - even if traffic's clear
2) indicator light must be on when doing the slope at the circuit
3) indicate only when gear and I am ready to move
Then there's the sea of red in my investment realm. There's really a lot of homework that needs to be done to evaluate investments and I think my criteria for entry and exit and other contingencies are not fully developed when I jumped into those investments. This could be a painful experience...
It may have been 3 plus months but not much's happened anyways. Except I've been posted to another place, which sucks because 1) there arent that many eye candy 2)there's this fat ugly bitch in the office whose every word addressed to me drips with utter contempt 3) it has the dirtiest and most drab staffroom ever. But I am more comfortable with teaching at this level. O levels? No kick la! Which means less stress.
The driving's coming along alright. I am in revision mode now, getting ready for the big day on 13 April. I am dealing better with driving off on slopes too. Now, I tend to release the clutch before the accelerator so there's less risk of rolling back. But my gear-changing on turning still needs work. Other things to note:
1) stop no matter what at the stop line - even if traffic's clear
2) indicator light must be on when doing the slope at the circuit
3) indicate only when gear and I am ready to move
Then there's the sea of red in my investment realm. There's really a lot of homework that needs to be done to evaluate investments and I think my criteria for entry and exit and other contingencies are not fully developed when I jumped into those investments. This could be a painful experience...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home