Who's keeping score?
Work,work,work...all for less than $4k per mth. I am earning way below the national average salary for all that shit I am doing. All of you who arent teachers - do you know I have to do lesson plans when I go home after a long day's work of being mauled by students and attending school events? Screw the holidays too. On paper, it looks like we get 2+ months off but the reality is really 3 wks only. What a perfect illusion!
Plus there's the stupid YOG to deal with. Freeze on all holiday leave plans, they say.
That's the problem with our public education. The numbers are just too big in each class. It's tiring to mark for 40 x no. of classes (let's say 10, which is how many I have on my hands). Plus all that crap about beefing up NE awareness, Artful Thinking shit, a work review process that's complicated and tedious to fill, relief for others, CCA etc. This is bullshit. Even with the crafty CONNECT plan, I am still earning much less than what others are earning for the same no. of hours they put in.
I must have my own business to run! I want to be a savvy investor! I want freedom from all these crap. I dont want you to tell me how to use my time. I want my life!
This is so not worth it. Gotta be smart with my time and use my time properly. God help me!
Plus there's the stupid YOG to deal with. Freeze on all holiday leave plans, they say.
That's the problem with our public education. The numbers are just too big in each class. It's tiring to mark for 40 x no. of classes (let's say 10, which is how many I have on my hands). Plus all that crap about beefing up NE awareness, Artful Thinking shit, a work review process that's complicated and tedious to fill, relief for others, CCA etc. This is bullshit. Even with the crafty CONNECT plan, I am still earning much less than what others are earning for the same no. of hours they put in.
I must have my own business to run! I want to be a savvy investor! I want freedom from all these crap. I dont want you to tell me how to use my time. I want my life!
This is so not worth it. Gotta be smart with my time and use my time properly. God help me!

<< Home