Moving On
We have agreed to move on. It's just not tenable in the long term cos our worlds are so different now. I never expected the same sparks as when we first met but there's a certain sense that we are just prolonging the inevitable and it has increasingly become a huge burden.
I wish her well. She's a lovely girl and she gave me 2 wonderful years. It was a terrific relationship although there were its fair share of ups and downs. She made me look forward to seeing her every damn day. But life is such - it changes.
So things get moving on...
Next week - a possible trip to Bangkok. God, I need my holiday! It's going to put a dent in my hopes to clear my loans on time but nothing like a flight and massages and great food to refresh the tired soul.
I am quite tired, honestly. But it could have been worse :P
I wish her well. She's a lovely girl and she gave me 2 wonderful years. It was a terrific relationship although there were its fair share of ups and downs. She made me look forward to seeing her every damn day. But life is such - it changes.
So things get moving on...
Next week - a possible trip to Bangkok. God, I need my holiday! It's going to put a dent in my hopes to clear my loans on time but nothing like a flight and massages and great food to refresh the tired soul.
I am quite tired, honestly. But it could have been worse :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home